As the lead person responsible for marketing for your bank you may be searching for practical ways to improve your effectiveness. This forum will provide a platform and opportunity for marketing staff to exchange ideas freely, dissect problems and discuss vital issues with peers.
- Improve your effectiveness as a marketing professional
- Discuss current industry challenges with others tasked with marketing a bank
- Find solutions to your most pressing problems
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
- Hear from experts in the industry on products, services, regulatory changes and best practices.
Forum participants represent IBA member banks and meet two times during the year
Facilitated by LKCS
• Friday, May 14 – Virtual via Zoom
• November 17 – Hybrid (option of in-person or virtual)
*Hybrid Event Options
A hybrid event allows attendees to participate virtually online or in-person. Simply make your preferred selection when registering.
- LKCS, 4130 Plank Rd, Peru, IL
- Virtual Learning
Each session begins at 10:00 a.m. and concludes by 2:00 p.m. (may conclude earlier if held virtually)
Per Person Fee – IBA Members Only - Substitutions are permissible.
$399 – Both sessions
Registration fee includes materials, refreshments, and lunch (refreshments & lunch provided only if session is held in person)