Commercial real estate (CRE) loans are a major portion of the loan portfolio for many banks, and many borrowers continue to hold significant amounts of income-producing or rental real estate on their balance sheets.This program will review types of properties and demand/supply in the “current” market, and dive into the entire loan process by which a CRE loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, closed, and monitored. A discussion of CRE underwriting techniques, loan documentation issues, and strategies to handle a problem CRE loan will also be addressed.
• Review commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
• Gain an understanding of how banks process CRE loans
• Learn the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan
• Cover CRE loan underwriting techniques and documentation issues
• Address problem CRE loan issues
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
David L. Osburn is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training and Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for CPAs, bankers, attorneys, credit managers, and business owners on topics such as Banking/Finance/Credit, Negotiation Skills, Marketing, and Management Issues. His extensive professional background of over 30 years includes 18 years as a Business Trainer/Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender including the position of Vice President/Senior Banking Officer.
Per Person Fee