This unique and informative webinar will discuss what it takes for community financial institutions to stay competitive by transforming their mountains of high-value data from silos into meaningful and actionable insights.
The webinar will review
• The data conundrum that is prevalent in the banking industry and what is causing it:
• Top challenges banks face due to limited access to data
• Industry Insights - statistics from the 2021 Digital Banking Report,
• How to solve the data challenges - start with a strategy
• Best data practices and use cases: align data needs with a strategy (with use case example), how to
use profitability as a strategy tool (with use case example)
• How to find data that drives business transformation
• The importance of data integrity and data governance
This session will be especially helpful for Banking C-Suite and executive level decision makers (CEO, CFO, COO, CBO)
Kim Snyder is the founder and CEO of Roanoke, Virginia-based KlariVis, a unique and proprietary data analytics solution designed by bankers for bankers. KlariVis allows financial institutions to quickly aggregate and visualize their previously siloed and disparate data in one place with unparalleled ease for data-driven decision making. KlariVis enables organizations to create contextual customer intelligence that can be deployed across the organization and leveraged for consistent multichannel experiences to generate sales, increase loyalty, and reduce operating expenses.
Jeff Marisco has been with The Kafafian Group since its inception and is a founding shareholder. He oversees and works in all lines of business and areas of expertise, with a focus on strategy, profitability, and financial advisory.
Per Person Fee