Many community banks have bent over backwards to serve their customers through the pandemic. We interviewed thousands of customers across Illinois about how they thought their bank has handled the COVID crisis and how their banking will change going forward. The results will surprise you. Specific topics will include:
• Efforts customers saw—and did not see—from their bank to help them
• How customers say they will permanently change their banking habits due to the pandemic
• Customers who are happiest with their banks, and those who are unhappy enough to leave
• Individual banks that have done the best in each region of Illinois
• The permanent effect of the pandemic on customers in my area
• How my bank can use this knowledge to retain customers or gain new customers
This session will be especially helpful for anyone who leads customer service or marketing for a bank.
Bruce Paul is Managing Director for Rivel, Inc. He oversees Rivel’s banking research business, CXLign – Banking, which utilizes the results of its vast Customer and Prospect Benchmarks survey dataset to produce focused reports on specific institutions within a particular footprint area, and helps banks measure their competitive position and track their performance over time. As one of the leading experts in banking customer research in the world, he is a regular speaker at industry conferences and has helped numerous banks and credit unions develop their customer experience and member experience programs.
Fee Per Person