WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for Your IT and Audit Committees
THE CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Develop an information security program framework to take back to your institution.
- Understand how to successfull implement and manage each component of the information security program.
- Boost your knowledge of layered security.
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge.
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines.
October 25th - Day 1: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
October 26th - Day 2: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Jon Waldman, President, SBS Institute
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: ISO, Auditor, IT Manager, Compliance, Security Officer, Operations Officer
PRICE: Certification: $1,295
A $295 annual membership fee and 4 hours of continual educational credits are required to keep the CBSM designation.
NOTE: Bring a laptop or tablet with your preferred Internet browser.
ENROLL HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org