An Investment in Your Bank’s Future!
Based on numerous requests from our bankers, we are happy to again offer the well received Education and Trainers' Forum. This virtual forum provides a platform for those responsible for training, learning and talent development, and employee development to exchange ideas freely, brainstorm challenges, and discuss important issues with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Facilitator Dianne Barton, President of Performance Solutions, Inc., and a former bank training director
- Improve your effectiveness as a Training and Talent Development leader in the banking sector
- Discuss current industry trends and challenges experienced by other training professionals
- Review a wide-range of developments that impact employee development: strategies, tactics and results
- Identify and discuss ways to “do more with less” given budget and staff pressures
- Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
- Grow professionally as well as personally
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
Ideal Topics for Discussion
- Key Challenges in Employee Development and Training during the Pandemic
- New Hire Orientation versus Onboarding
- Training Designs for Virtual Training
- Developing a Training Program on a Budget
- Wearing Multiple Hats
- Structured Learning Activities for Shortened Training
- Methods and Materials for Delivering Compliance Training
Gather with Your Peers Virtually
February 23, April 27, August 31 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Per Person Fee (includes all sessions)