This workshop is designed to help experienced users understand some of the enhanced features and functions of the software. The course highlights and focuses on some of the program features that a user may not be aware of. This course is taught at an intermediate level and may not be beneficial to new LaserPro users. Experienced users would benefit most from this course.
Audience This workshop is designed for LaserPro loan processors who are responsible for creating loan documents, and individuals who possess a good working knowledge of the LaserPro program. The course is not designed for a new LaserPro user.
- A computer
- A stable internet connection
- Access to join a WebEx session (invitation to join the session will be provided)
- Audio capability with access to mute feature (could consist of dialing in from a phone OR utilizing functioning speakers and microphone on the computer)
- Access to your financial institution’s LaserPro software with access to the Consumer Module and Commercial Module.
To ensure participant has a successful hands-on training session, the LaserPro Administrator of each financial institution will be required to complete the following admin work PRIOR to the training session:
- Ensure that the person participating in the training is setup as a user in General System Setup (GSS) and that they know their login credentials for LaserPro
- Ensure that the participant has access to the Consumer Module and Commercial Module with access to the Document Prep (Closing) phase.
Per Person Fee (This program is limited to 12 registrants.)