Complying with rapidly evolving regulations requires perseverance plus significant commitments of time and resources. The landscape that has emerged will continue to present challenges for years to come. This group provides a forum for bankers to discuss matters of regulatory compliance risk, issues and best practices affecting all areas of compliance in the State of IL.
Forum participants represent IBA member and nonmember banks and meet one time during the year.
- Improve your effectiveness as a compliance professional
- Discuss current industry challenges with peers who are responsible for keeping their bank compliant
- Find solutions to your most pressing problems
- Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
- Hear from experts in the industry on products, services, regulatory changes and best practices.
Facilitated by Kathy Enbom, Wipli LLP
• Friday, July 23 – Hybrid
*Hybrid Event Options
A hybrid event allows attendees to participate virtually online or in-person. Simply make your preferred selection when registering.
- Center for Banking Excellence, 3201 W White Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Springfield, IL
- Virtual Learning
Each session begins at 10:00 a.m. and concludes by 3:00 p.m.
Per Person Fee – Substitutions are permissible.
Registration fee includes materials, refreshments, and lunch (refreshments & lunch provided only if session is held in person)