We are pleased to offer the Universal Banker Certification Program. With reduced in-branch transactions and customer visits and increase in technology, less traditional teller functions are needed. No longer can a frontline team member say, “It’s not my job!” Today’s frontline team is shifting from traditional positions (tellers, new account representatives, financial service representatives, etc.) to a multi-tasking, “universal’ banker. Today’s customer base is shifting from the traditional, visit the bank twice a week to quick response, electronic banking relationship with the bank. This two-day certification program focuses on the essentials for today’s universal banker in providing exceptional service, making referrals, and building profitable relationships from millennials to baby boomers. The certification program is packaged full of checklists, job aids, case studies, examples, and "real world" situations.
- An investment in developing “best practices” for your bank’s retail network.
- An educational resource for training and career development and retention.
- Recognition and opportunities for frontline team members.
- A foundation builder for banking schools.
- A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective retail banking network.
- Understanding the Changing Role of Retail Banking
- Defining and Developing the Universal Banker
- Core Competencies for the Universal Banker
- Defining Professionalism for Today’s Bankers
- Etiquette and Netiquette Tips and Tools
- Representing the Bank and Networking
- Speaking the Customer Language – Communicating for Results
- Becoming the One Source for the Exceptional Customer Experience
- Moving from Order Taker to Relationship Banker
- Maximizing the Customer On-Boarding Process
- Making Referrals as Simple as A-B-C
- Lending 101 – Knowing the Basics
- Meeting the Needs of Today’s Customers
- Focus on Baby Boomers
- Focus on Generation X
- Focus on Generation Y (Millennials)
- Focus on Generation Z
- And much more…
Audience All Retail bank employees in customer contact positions
As a consultant with PSI, Denise Wilson brings over 25 years of experience in the field of workplace learning and performance and is a designated CPLP – Certified Professional in Learning and Performance. For the past 21 years Denise has led corporate training for a regional bank with over 800 employees. She is known for her ability to connect with learners, create an energetic, fun and slightly unconventional learning environment - all while delivering tangible outcomes.
Per Person Fee
M $489 / NM $829